Belmont University's East/West program connects students with fall or spring semester academic study and internship opportunities in New York City, Washington D.C., or Los Angeles.
Belmont East/West is a residential educational program which allows academically qualified students to take courses and pursue internships related to their professional fields of interest. Begun in 1999 in Los Angeles, the University added locations in New York City in 2004 and Washington D.C. in 2016.
Earn academic and internship credit while:
- Learning on-site at key companies or organizations in New York City, Washington D.C., or Los Angeles
- Interacting with professionals in your field
- Participating in seminars
- Building your personal and professional networks
- Experiencing the culture of New York City, Washington D.C., or Los Angeles
- Gaining a competitive edge in the job market